Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Water Heaters in Tampa
Your water heater is the single hardest working appliance in your home. Sure, you may use your air conditioner or heater an awful lot during specific seasons. On average, though, you probably use hot water multiple times every single day. That makes your water heater a very important system. If you want your water heater to continue to serve you well, you should make sure that it gets the best possible professional service. If you need water heater services of any kind, call Peninsular Plumbing today. We install, repair, maintain, and replace water heater systems throughout Tampa, FL. Let us keep your water heater in the best possible condition, so that it can provide you with all the hot water you need.
Peninsular Plumbing provides water heater services in Tampa and the surrounding areas.
When to Call Our water heater experts
There are three overarching ways in which we can help your water heater:
- Installation: Water heater installation is very important for giving your system the best possible start. If the installation goes well, your water heater will be much better off in the long run than if it did not go well. We offer superior water heater installation services, as well as replacement.
- Maintenance: If you want to prevent your water heater from developing problems, it is vital that you schedule water heater maintenance at least once a year. This helps is to identify and solve problems with the system before they can develop any further.
- Repair: If and when your water heater does develop issues of any kind, you should call us as soon as possible. The sooner we can repair your water heater, the more damage can be prevented and the better off your system will be.
Trust Us to Handle All Your Water Heater Services
No matter what water heater services you need, Peninsular Plumbing is here to take care of you. Our technicians are experts in the field, with many years of professional experience providing comprehensive water heater services. When you hire us to work on your water heater, you can rest assured that your system will be in the best possible hands. From the beginning of your water heater’s life, all the way to the end, we will make sure that your system lives up to its full potential. Read on to find out more about the specific kinds of water heaters that we service. We’ll be happy to answer any additional questions you have over the phone or in person.
What are my options?
- Solar Water Heater: A solar water heater is exactly what it sounds like: a water heater that uses solar energy to heat the water. The methods used to accomplish this will vary between different types of solar water heater systems. All solar water heater systems help to reduce your home’s operating costs, though.
- Tank Water Heater: The oldest and most popular kind of water heater, tank water heaters store a large amount of heated water at all times in case it’s needed. They come in many varieties, including gas and electric. We install and service all types of tank water heaters throughout Tampa, FL.
- Tankless Water Heater: Tankless water heaters don’t use storage tanks. Instead, they use heat exchangers to heat water as it flows through the system towards its destination. This makes them more energy efficient, as well as more space efficient, than tank water heaters. They also come in gas and electric varieties.
- Heat Pump Water Heater: A heat pump water heater is a water heater that doesn’t burn fuel for heat. Instead, it evaporates refrigerant to siphon thermal energy from the air. It then uses this thermal energy to heat the water before sending it wherever it needs to go. Heat pump water heaters are prized for their energy efficiency.